Steel column joint work It is part of building a house, building a building with details of the joint work of steel columns – beams of people who build houses in Korat รับสร้างบ้านโคราช or building a building will have the details as follows.
Joints of columns – steel beams Is to connect steel beams together can be done in many ways. with a variety of fastening devices Interested readers can read more from the American Institute of Steel Construction’s (AISC) Manual of Steel Construction for information on various cross-section sizes. of steel as well as the properties of that steel. There are also recommendations on considering the need to increase the strength of the joint. The designer or house builder such in Ratchaburi รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี should check whether the installation cost is economical or not. Or if it’s an open structure, will it reduce its beauty?
The strength of the joint depends on the size of the building and its fasteners such as angle steel, bolts or welds. AISC has divided the types of joints into 3 types: Momentary Joints, Shear Joints, Semi-Mounted Joints. tight
joint to receive moment
The moment joint is AISC’s Type 1 joint, which is a tight fit that allows the beam wings to be firmly attached to the column. The angle of angle to which the building is attached will not change when the force is applied.
Visit Here: wpswebnews
It is a type 2 joint of AISC. It is normal. The joint can be rotated horizontally or perpendicular to the shear direction, resisting only the shear forces that occur at the joint.
It is the 3rd type of AISC joint, it is a semi-tight type. It is a joint between the building body that can resist a small amount of shear at the joint. and can also resist the bending moment that occurs
12. Waist details, sheer steel trusses
The truss is a lightweight and lightweight truss, the K* (K series) is made up of parts of profiled steel. and weld or bonded together from the factory with iron running broken – come in a zigzag shape Between the upper and lower parts or main building elements of the truss, the LH and DLH designs have larger parts in order to increase the span length. or the payload later
- 2½” (64) for K type, 5″ (125) for LH/DLH and 7½” (1,190) for DLH 18 and 19.
- Minimum overhang for K type is 4″ to 6″ (100 to 150) on mortar support and 21/2″ (65) on steel support, for LH/DLH type 6″ to 12″ (150 to 305) on the mortar support and 4″ (100) on the steel support.
Overhang length for sheer trusses
- K type or standard long span type. Truss Depth 8″ to 30″ (205 to 760)
8K1 12′ to 16′ (4 to 5 m)
10K1 12′ to 20′ (4 to 6 m)
12K3 12′ to 24′ (4 to 7 m)
14K4 16′ to 28′ (5 to 8 m)
16K5 16′ to 32′ (5 to 10 m)
18K6 20′ to 36′ (6 to 11 m)
22K9 24′ to 42′ (7 to 12 m)
24K9 24′ to 48′ (7 to 14 m)
28K10 28′ to 54′ (8 to 16 m)
30K12 32′ to 60′ (10 to 18 m)
- LH type or long span type. Truss Depth 18″ to 48″ (455 to 1,220)
18LH5 28′ to 36′ (8 to 11 m)
24LH7 36′ to 48′ (11 to 14 m)
28LH9 42′ to 54′ (12 to 16 m)
32LH10 54′ to 60′ (16 to 18 m)
- DLH type or very long span. Truss depth 52″ to 72″ (1,320 to 1,830) can span up to 144′ (4 m).
13. Installing the floor on the sheer waist truss
- The slab is placed on the truss.
- Steel waist trusses may rest on load-bearing walls, steel beams or concrete beams.
- Because the steel frame has a transparent waist, the work of conduit, wire or water pipes can be done easily.
- Ceiling installation It can be mounted to the lower parts or main building or hung lower when more space for system work is required. or may not install the ceiling at all
- The fire resistance of the truss It depends on the fire resistance of the parts and the ceiling.
- The distance of the trusses is related to the size of the load. the load-bearing capacity of that plate The load capacity of the truss and the thickness of the desired area
- Standard truss spacing is generally between 2′ to 10′ (610 to 3,050) or 4′ (1,220).
- The span length should not exceed 24 x the truss depth.
- Horizontal or diagonal support to prevent transverse movement of the main parts
- Sheer waist steel trusses are as lightweight as wood.
- Since the trusses are of the exact dimensions and lengths according to the general production standards, the space between the trusses between the columns should be simple rectangular designs.Visit The Site: networldking52
- This system is suitable for buildings with radiating loads.Visit The Site: mydesqs.com
evenly distributed or not having a lot of weight at any point
ㆍ If spot loads are required Try to center it between the trusses.
- Area for laying slabs
- Floor slabs may be made of:
– The steel floor is poured over with concrete.
– Precast concrete floor
– plywood or plank The upper part of the truss can be fixed with nails or bolts.
- Reinforced walls can be masonry or reinforced concrete.
- Bearing length:
At least 4″ to 6″ (100 to 150) for type K
At least 6″ to 12″ (150 to 305) for LH/DLH.
- The size of the steel sheet depends on the load weight. and the permissible load-bearing unit of the load-bearing wall
- Reinforcing steel dowels are attached to the support points as appropriate.
- Support range
At least 2½” (65) for type K
At least 4″ (100) for LH/DLH type
- Weld fillet or triangular cross section 1⁄8″ (54) by 1″ (25) long or ½” (13) engraved on both sides.
- For LH/DLH type, weld 1⁄4″ (57) by 2″ (51) length or two bolts measuring ∅3⁄4″ (19).
- both sides
- The truss can extend beyond the support point as short as 5′ 6″ (1,675) and the load must be no
Over 300 Ib/ft² = 0.479 kPa
- Horizontal or diagonal support It prevents the transverse movement of the main parts.
- Anchoring should be every 10′ to 20′ (3,050 to 6,095) depending on the span length and the size of the main part.
- Steel brackets are welded to the upper and lower main parts.
- Diagonal brace for LH/DLH type.
- There is a device for fixing the angle iron head and attaching it to the steel beam or wall.
- A small opening may be used as a bracket as shown in the figure. But if the opening is large, must add extra structure
updownnow.com This website will enlighten people about the existing business and trades.
Read More About: imnewsking