In principle, the waterproofing sheet on the wall of the home builder company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน It is chosen to prevent moisture from infiltrating inside the building walls. and drain the moisture out through the drainage holes to prevent rainwater from leaking in, a sealant is used at the opening between the wall and the window frame. and leveling the transom surface and sloping from the wall as well as the gaps in the walls with spaces It will help prevent water from entering the building as well.
Rainwater barrier system
Water can penetrate through external wall joints and components by the kinetic energy of rain. Downward trend of gravity, surface tension, permeability through small holes. and pressure difference the form of waterproofing of external walls can be classified according to the type of walls as follows.
- Mass wall systems such as concrete or solid masonry walls. This will remove most of the rain from the outer surface of the wall. The remaining water is absorbed and dried by allowing the absorbed moisture to evaporate.
- Partition wall system such as External Insulation Finishing System Wall (EIFs) is a multi-layer wall system lining the exterior walls. which requires constant maintenance
in order to be effective in resisting the sun’s rays displacement coefficient and cracks
- Drainage wall systems such as traditional plaster walls and siding panels. Used as a floor for drainage or as a moisture barrier between exterior and interior plaster walls. to prevent moisture and put the sewer system at the bottom
- Rainwater retaining wall It consists of a sheet of material lining the wall to prevent rainwater on the outer layer. The air vent is in the middle. and walls that are rigid drainage planes for waterproofing and preventing air from entering the inner layer
Simple rainproof walls, such as double brick walls. The outer wall serves to prevent rainwater from entering. while the central air vent acts as a drainage layer to drain water that may penetrate from the outer layer. The gaps between the walls should be wide enough to prevent seepage by surface tension across the inter-wall air passages into the interior walls.
Outside air pressure, if it’s a house building รับสร้างบ้าน that has a height, it’s not a problem. But if it is a building that is higher than inside the building, raindrops can be pushed into the building through the openings along the walls. No matter how small those openings are. When there is water on one side of the opening and that side has more air pressure than the other side. With the form of the pressure equalized rainscreen wall (PER) system, it uses the shape of the wall lining and the air gap in the middle as a rainwater shelter. Along with making a way for the water to flow back out to the outside by itself after the inside of the gap has higher air pressure than outside. Joints are sealed to prevent air entering the innermost side of the building.
- The air barrier system consists of a sealant that controls the flow of air and sound through the wall. and hermetically sealed to prevent air from entering and is rigid enough to withstand wind pressure
- Insulation is mounted on the inside side of the air chamber. which is attached to the inner wall
- Sealing of horizontal joints on wallboards made of wood or bitumen. Closing vertical joints and making a flat, sloped surface from the interior area can be drained by gravity.
- Overlapping materials or internal barriers change the direction of movement of wind energy or rainwater.
- Leak proof sheet at the bottom of the drip. It inhibits the surface tension that causes water to stick together and flow along the bottom along a flat or almost horizontal surface.
- Drip grooves or air channels will cause the water flow to stop. Wall paneling or overlapped wainscoting (hit the scales) acts as a retaining wall for rainwater.
- Wood supports create gaps in the side material from the wall frame. Creating a vent that facilitates the evaporation of accumulated water.
- Exterior cladding and climate siding behind the timber backing. It will help to drain in the horizontal plane.
- Insect screen
- Metal roofing joints and leak-proof baffles downstream.
- Rainproof walls change the direction of movement of rainwater and prevent water seepage on the outer wall.
- The air vents allow space for equalization of air to be wide enough to inhibit water flow. and acts as a drainage layer that may penetrate rainproof walls
Precast concrete wall panels
The use of prefabricated concrete wall panels to cover the facade around the building This type of wall panel can bear its own weight by attaching it to the building structure. but does not bear any strength or weight from the building structure
- There are a wide variety of wall surface finishes available in the market, rough and smooth.
- May choose to use ceramic tiles. brick stucco tiles or paving stone on the surface of the wall
- Install the insulation board inside or behind the finished wall panel. or may be attached to the structural wall of the building
Can use concrete wall panels reinforced with fiberglass material. in order to get thinner and lighter wall panels This is accomplished by spraying fiberglass filaments onto molds with sand cement-based Portland cement in a wide variety of patterns, sizes and finishes.
- The minimum wall thickness is ½”(13).
- Typical corner radius is 1⁄8″ (3).
- The inner cheek thickness is 1½” (38) to provide an area for the rubber backing and sealant.
- Weight fixing device. Generally, precast concrete panels are attached to the building structure supported by angle steel. which is welded, cast and bolted to steel plates attached to the concrete floor while pouring
- Support pad
- Rubber rods and sealant fillers.
- Back support device
- Long holes for adjusting the mounting position.
- Various fixing devices. Must be able to bear the weight of the paneled wall panel. and can be transferred into the building structure as well as allowing the building to move slightly for different movements between the paneling and the supporting structure.
- Lightweight steel frame assembled with the wall panel from the factory.
- Steel bars are used to hold and allow the paneling to move around a bit.
- Steel brackets are bolted onto the structural steel of the building. or to the angle steel that is embedded in the concrete while pouring with washers and bolts to help adjust the level while installing
- The wall panel is attached to the structure with steel bars and angle brackets.