Every healthy person loses about 50-100 hairs per day.
Normally, new ones should grow in their place.
But in some cases, the number of lost hair exceeds this limit, and there are foci of baldness. In this case, we are most often talking about pathological prolapse – alopecia.
It is the most common cause of hair loss, accounting for over 95% of all cases of male pattern baldness. By the age of 50, 50% of males have bald parietal and frontal areas on the head. Such hair loss in women is observed much less often: only 2–5% by the age of 30 and up to 40% by the age of 70.
Androgenic alopecia accounts for about 20–90% of all cases of female baldness, but it is more difficult to determine in the early stages, because the hair does not fall out, but thins in the area of the central parting – their volume decreases.
Androgenetic alopecia develops at the genetic level. It is associated with an increased sensitivity of hair follicles to dihydrotestosterone, the active form of the male sex hormone testosterone. It is believed that in 93–95% of cases, androgenic alopecia is inherited: 73–75% of people inherit this pathology on the maternal side, and 20% on the paternal side.
Therapy for this type of alopecia is aimed at stimulating hair follicles and increasing hair in the anagen stage (active growth).
Hair loss during pregnancy and after childbirth
This hair loss is associated with a change in hormonal levels. For example, after giving birth or giving up hormonal contraception, the level of the female sex hormone estrogen drops sharply and hair begins to fall out.
In less than a year, the condition is normalized.
If necessary, you can consult a doctor who will select the appropriate therapy. Viviscal India can prevent the hair loss problem.
How to stop hair loss
Depending on the diagnosis, the doctor will offer an individual treatment regimen. This can be the use of drugs and various options for procedures: mesotherapy, low-intensity laser, trichological massage, and others.
If hair loss is not due to genetic factors, then for prevention it is worth reconsidering your habits:
- Eat a balanced diet, consume enough protein, iron, vitamin D;
- To refuse frequent use of a hot hair dryer, hair curlers and other types of heat treatment of hair
- Cope with stress, establish a sleep and rest routine.
- Use viviscal to prevent hair loss
Clinical studies show that both products slow down hair loss and strengthen hair roots. Experts recommend using them to prevent early baldness.
How to understand the cause of hair loss
Successful treatment of hair loss requires an integrated approach: it is necessary to establish the cause of baldness and all provoking factors, stop the hair loss itself, establish blood supply to the hair follicles and stimulate the growth of new hair.
Diagnosis is the first step in combating hair loss. If you suspect the pathological nature of the prolapse, it is necessary to contact a specialized specialist – a trichologist as soon as possible.
read more : mass tamilan
The doctor will conduct diagnostic procedures, including:
- Examination of the scalp – allows you to diagnose alopecia areata;
- Passing one or more blood tests (for thyroid hormones, vitamins and minerals, total and free testosterone and others) – to confirm or exclude a specific disease;
- Phototrichogram is an accurate diagnostic method in trichology, with the help of which it is possible to distinguish between different types of alopecia, to identify androgenetic alopecia in the early stages ;
- scalp biopsy – painless sampling and histological examination of a piece of tissue if it is impossible to establish an unambiguous diagnosis;
- Microscopic examination of hair.
After consultation, the trichologist can refer you for a preventive examination to other specialists: an endocrinologist, a gynecologist, a gastroenterologist.
visit here to know more information : filmy4wep