Prime Video is Amazon’s streaming service that offers a wide variety of movies and TV shows. Whether you’re a casual viewer or a hardcore binge-watcher, there are a few secrets that you can use to make your Prime Video experience even more amazing.
- Create a watchlist: One of the best ways to make sure that you never miss an episode or movie that you’re interested in is to create a watchlist. This is a list of all the shows and movies that you want to watch, and you can access it from any device that has the Prime Video app installed.
- Use the X-Ray feature: The X-Ray feature is a great way to learn more about the actors and actresses in the movies and TV shows that you’re watching. With X-Ray, you can see the names of the actors and actresses, as well as information about their roles and other movies and TV shows that they’ve been in.
- Download content for offline viewing: Prime Video allows you to download movies and TV shows for offline viewing. This is a great feature for when you’re traveling or when you’re in an area with poor internet connectivity.
- Use the Parental Control feature: If you have children and you’re worried about them accessing content that’s not appropriate for their age, you can use the Parental Control feature. This feature allows you to set up a PIN code that your children will need to enter in order to access certain content.
- Take advantage of the free trials: Prime Video offers a free trial period for certain movies and TV shows. This is a great way to test out a new series or movie before committing to a full season or rental.
- Use the Alexa integration: If you have an Alexa-enabled device, you can use your voice to control your Prime Video experience. You can use voice commands to play, pause, and rewind your content, as well as to search for specific movies and TV shows.
- Use the 4K streaming: Prime Video allows you to stream movies and TV shows in 4K, which is a higher resolution than HD. This feature is available on select devices and requires a faster internet connection.
In conclusion, by creating a watchlist, using the X-Ray feature, downloading content for offline viewing, using the Parental Control feature, taking advantage of the free trials, using the Alexa integration and using the 4K streaming, you can make your Prime Video experience even more amazing.